... a must for every salesman who wishes to succeed in a "hard-sell" field.
- How to make the customer buy compulsively
- How to develop a sincere selling personality
- Correlating the selling arts with hypnosis
- How you may find your true capabilities
- Learn by simple step-by-step methods
- How to establish a feeling of rapport
- The importance of making every sale
- The power of positive suggestion
- Leaving the buyer with no choice
- How to use "motivation buying"
- Overcoming bad habits
Why Was This Book Written?
- To help you become a better salesman.
- To instruct you regarding a skill which many find fascinating with endless possibilities for further development and exploration.
Is it dangerous for a person who does not have a medical background to use hypnosis? It most certainly is not dangerous for you to use hypnosis since the hypnotized subject is actually awake and will only do "under hypnosis" those things that he wants to do.
Can a person who does not have a medical background use hypnosis for beneficial purposes? Yes. Parents can use hypnosis to instruct their children in developing habits for cleanliness, physical fitness and for becoming better students. An individual's natural talent and aptitudes can be stimulated and improved under proper guidance.
Hypnosis is easy to learn and fun to use!
1st edition 1960, 119 pages; 1st digital edition 2017, 83 pages.
word count: 30751 which is equivalent to 123 standard pages of text