Customer rank: +2
From the introduction:
The method of blindfolding here in revealed for the first time is in advance of any thing of a similar nature attempted before and what is more important it is far more convincing. It has "scores of times" thrown my audience into a state of complete "DUMBFOUNDEDNESS" and confused several witnessing magicians who are already familiar with blindfold work.
1st edition 1938; 16 pages.
Table of Contents
word count: 7046 which is equivalent to 28 standard pages of text
- Table of Contents
- PART ONE. What is "INTUITIONAL SIGHT?"
- - "THE BLINDFOLD" and ITS ACCESSORIES
- - "The Construction of the Blindfold"
- - The Cotton and the Surgical Bandage
- - The Handkerchiefs
- PART TWO The Act
- PART THREE The Inner Secret