From the Foreword:
This is a celebration of our art of getting people to look at us! Hopefully they'll be mystified or entertained or both ... but first they have to watch.
The format follows Gregg's established style of illustrations and hand-lettered text.
- 4 Word
- #1: Thoughts on "Hanging Coins"
- #2: "Hanging Coins" with the Nowhere Palm
- #3: New Handling on the "Squeeze"
- #4: Revamping of Darwin Ortiz's "Jumping Gemini"
- #5: A Good 2-Part Card Trick
- #6: Look At Me Savage a Slydini Trick
- #7: 'Improve' or at least Shorten another Slydini Trick
- #8: Re-Tool a Coin Trick from the new The Long Goodby: Goef Latta on Coins
- #9: Another Webb Variation on Geof Latta's "HPC Stanislovski"
- #10: A 3rd Variation on Latta's "HPC Stanislovski"
- #11: How to use "Grant's Little Teapot" to Structure a whole Show
- #12: Explaining Stuff of Maurice Rooklyn, better known as the Amazing Rooklyn
- #13: The Difference between "Any Card At Any Number" and "What Card At Any Number"
1st edition 2019, 41 pages.
word count: 252 which is equivalent to 1 standard pages of text