Cigarettes are banned from most public places. The opportunities to perform this type of magic are limited. Nevertheless the magic is great. In this ebook you will find routines by Mark Weston, Bengt Nilsson, and Luis Gavilondo.
This was part of the famous Ganson Teach-In series originally published by Supreme Magic Inc. Rights are now owned by Martin Breese whom we thank for the kind permission to reproduce this booklet.
[Get the full collection of all 17 Teach-Ins at a huge discount.]
1st edition 1977, original 24 pages, PDF 27 pages.
word count: 5780 which is equivalent to 23 standard pages of text
- The Action
- METHOD OF WORKING
- The Set-Up
- Variation — Colour Change
- Variation — Card Revelation
- EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR KEN MILLER
- - (1) BRAND-CHANGING CIGARETTE PACKET
- - (2) RISING CIGARETTE
- - (3) CIGARETTE PACKET TO BANKNOTE
- - (4) BANKNOTE TO MATCHES
- - (5) COIN FROM BANKNOTE
- - NOTE
- - SET-UP
- - ROUTINE
- THE VANISHING "KING"