More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock’s
- NEWSTEAR TELEPATHY (Fred Lowe): You tear a piece of newspaper in 16 pieces and one is selected. You predicted that part of the newspaper. It is a clever way to do this classic.
- JUST ONE MORE CHANCE (Ian Adair): A new principle in this classic effect. Three envelopes, two spectators pick an envelope each (no force). The remaining envelope remains to you and it is the only one containing money.
- THE INCREDIBLE PREDICTION (Jack Avis): You predict a card chosen under the fairest possible conditions and after the deck has been shuffled.
- SILVER AND COPPER (H. Dudley Whitnall): Two silver coins change places with two copper coins, one at a time.
- HOFZINSER AGAIN (Paul Ryland-Milton Kort): Four Aces are placed in four glasses. A chosen card changes places with the Ace of the same suit.
- LEAP YEAR TAKE THREE (Peter Warlock): One freely selected card jumps from one packet to another.
- CHOCOLATE JUST CHANCE (Freddie Firth): Three spectators pick a number each. They will get a chocolate bar, while you get the $100 bill.
- MENTAL SPELL (Dr. Nicholas Harley): The effect is that of spelling out three MENTALLY selected cards.
- MANHATTON (Peter Warlock): Three cups and three colored balls. One spectator picks any ball (no force) and any cup. Inside this cup you have a ball of the same color. The other cups are empty.
- WHERE HAVE ALL THE ACES GONE? (Tom Swan): A very unique and strange Ace-assembly. Aces disappear and assemble in one packet!