More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock’s
- ANOTHER CHANGE FOLD (Sid Lorraine): A cute and original way to reveal a selected card. A piece of paper with letters suddenly folds in a way to show the name of the selection.
- I’LL DIE FOR YOU (Tan Hock Chuan): One of the most direct and effective book tests ever.
- PLATFORM HOFZINSER REVISITED (Francis Haxton): Four Aces are placed into glasses. One card is selected and sealed in an envelope. The Ace of the same suit of the selection disappears and the selected card is in its place. The Ace is found in the envelope.
- THE INVISIBLE TRAVELLERS (Phoa Yan Tiong): Three cards pass invisibly through a piece of cardboard to join a leader card.
- AMBITIOUS TRANSPO MARK TWO (Jack Avis): Two cards are placed into two packets and they jump to the top of the OPPOSITE piles.
- DELAYED RING ON CORD (Tudor Brock): A ring penetrates a piece of rope. Two methods.
- FOLLOW THE LEADERS (Peter Warlock): The name says it all. An easy version of this classic theme.
- THANKS TO APEX (Trevor Dawson): A card is chosen (say the 10H). The four Aces disappear one after the other and reappear face up in the middle of the deck, capturing the other three Tens.
- JAZZ ACES (Peter Kane): Now a classic of card magic. A unique four Ace assembly with only eight cards.
- BLACK SORCERY (Arthur Setterington): Four cards each bearing the picture of a dragon, are shown. Their back is blue. A fifth card bearing the picture of a Chinese lady has a red back. With a lovely story, the four dragon cards change their backs into red and the lady into blue.