More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock's
- STILL TAKING THREE (Jack Avis): A card selected among three, vanishes from one half of the deck and reappears in the other half.
- THE PHANTOM FLUSH (Sam Dalal): You show 6 blank cards on both sides. You then print the cards one at a time, until you have a Royal Flush.
- POOR MAN'S BOOMERANG (Francis Haxton): Two cards are selected and replaced. Another card is thrown in the middle of the deck and it lands between the two selections.
- PROSPERO TWO, THREE AND FOUR (Peter Warlock): An amazing coincidence of three cards from two decks of cards.
- SALUTE TO VERNON (Al Koran): You cut the deck four times producing the four Queens. Then, in a magical crescendo of effects, you reveal the four Kings and the four Aces. A classic.
- THE MATING SEASON (Francis Haxton): You cut to the four Kings which in turn find the four Queens.
- KNOTTY, KNOTTY (Ross Bertram): A spectator holds a knotted empty handkerchief. A coin is wrapped with a second handkerchief. The coin disappears and reappears inside the knot in the first handkerchief.
- THE SYMPATHETIC CARD (G. W. Hunter): Six cards are dealt face down on the table. A spectator chooses another card which is replaced in the deck. One of the cards on the table is freely chosen and using its value helps to find the selected card in the deck.
- A QUICK TRANSPOSITION (Paul Rylander): A half dollar and an English penny held in your hand, change places in a very deceptive manner.
- JOKER'S WHISPER (Roy Walton): Four cards are selected by four spectators. The cards are revealed by means of a 'talkative' Joker. Impromptu and easy to do!