£7.29 | €8.40 | C$12.36 | AUD$13.07
₹688.54 | CN¥68.46 | JP¥1107.74 | R$38.31
Customer rank: -1
Stealing someone's information without them knowing is a tool with limitless potential and being able to do it really cleanly and fairly right under the nose of your audience is a super power in itself. Nucleus gives you the ability to do just that.
Inspired from Millard Longman's Acidus Novus, Nucleus is a center tear that is simple to learn, easy to master and looks dead clean.
Features of Nucleus:
- Nucleus always opens to the correct side and in the correct orientation.
- It has a built in feature that tells you whether the paper is right side up or up side down, which is really helpful for if you do routines where it gets opened inside pocket or away from sight.
- Can be done using regular printer paper.
Apart from the technique, you'll also learn:
- Short and simple routines each for stage, close-up and for impromptu situations designed exclusively for Nucleus. It'll help you build confidence for using it.
- A story based routine that can be adapted into any setting (Stage / Parlour / Walkaround) and in any language.
- You'll also learn justification for getting the information written down on paper and tearing it later.
Honest Note: Nucleus
is both a center steal and center tear, it's like a 'Y'- You start on a single journey but mid-way you part ways and reach different destinations.
You will also get two videos to help you with the learning process.
1st edition 2018, 45 pages + videos 22 minutes