(1 customer rating) ★★★★★
This is a wonderful three ring routine developed by Aldo Colombini studying performances by Dai Vernon and Rink, Jay Marshall, Duraty and others. Aldo mixed these influences with his own unique creativity to develop one of the best three ring routines ever developed.
This was part of the famous Ganson Teach-In series originally published by Supreme Magic Inc. Rights are now owned by Martin Breese whom we thank for the kind permission to reproduce this booklet.
[Get the full collection of all 17 Teach-Ins at a huge discount.]
1st edition 1978; original 23 pages; PDF 28 pages.
word count: 5117 which is equivalent to 20 standard pages of text
- The Count The Three Rings Are Displayed
- The Twisting Move: The Circumference Of Each Ring Is Shown
- The Snap Linking Two Rings Become Linked: When Snapped By A Finger
- Spinning The Rings: Two Rings Spin Linked To Each Other
- Revolve Unlink One Ring Is Revolved Around The Other And Comes Free
- Thumbs Link The Rings Link As The Thumbs Are Brought Together
- Throw And Unlink A Ring Becomes Unlinked As It Is Tossed Into The Air
- The Crash Linking One Ring Is Crashed Down Onto Another And Becomes Linked
- Slow-Motion Link The Third Ring Sinks Slowly Down Between The Other Two And Becomes Linked
- Fly Up Unlink A Ring Jumps Up, Becomes Unlinked And Flies Into The Air
- The Gag Link You Fail To Link The Rings With The Forefinger But Are Successful With The Thumb
- Rings Over The Arms A Ring Is Unlinked
- Unlink And Penetration A Second Ring Is Unlinked But The First Becomes Linked Again
- Spin Unlink One Ring Is Spun Around Another And Flies Off
- Ring And Silk A Ring Penetrates A Silk
- Two Rings And A Silk The Silk Is Tied To One Ring But The Ring Penetrates The Silk And Becomes Linked To The Other Ring
- Three Rings And A Silk The Silk, Knotted On One Ring, Comes Free As The Three Rings Becomes Linked
- Unlinking Three Rings All Three Rings Become Unlinked