Customer rank: -1
Ten stunning rope routines. ALL ROUTINES ARE PERFORMED WITH REGULAR ROPES and they are:
- ROPE-EN-KNOT (U. F. Grant): A spectator ties knots on a rope. You drop the rope in a paper bag leaving the end protruding. The spectator pulls on the rope and the knots are gone.
- ROPE THROUGH (Marconick): A piece of rope mysteriously penetrates your neck.
- SILK ON ROPE (Hans G. Witt): You show a length of rope and tie a knot on it. Suddenly a silk appears in the knot.
- LOOPED (Aldo Colombini): You tie several loops on a piece of rope. You then pull one of the loops removing it, while all the others disappear.
- LINKING ROPES (Rink): What a great effect! Two lengths of rope are shown and in a blink of the eye they link together. You will love the great method.
- THE DIZZY ROPE (Alvin Gentil): You show a piece of rope half white and half red. You tie a knot on the white side and the knot, after a couple of gags, moves to the red part.
- KNOT-AWAY (Karrell Fox): A silk handkerchief is tied to a rope. Without untying the knot, the hank is removed from the rope! You’ll fool yourself doing this.
- SUPER ROPE TRICK (U. F. Grant): A piece of rope is tied into a loop and a spectator cuts the rope leaving the knot on the rope. The knot disappears and leaves the rope restored.
- NO-KNOT RESTORED ROPE (Percy Abbott): A unique way to perform the cut and restored rope! You will use this.
- LOOPED ROPE THROUGH NECK (Marconick): Well, what about another method of the classic rope thru neck? And a very deceptive one.