Customer rank: +3 -1
After Aldo's success with his first DVD on rope, Roped In
, by popular demand here’s another DVD with ten new rope routines. All of them use regular rope (no gimmicks, no magnets, etc).
- CUTTING A ROPE IN THREE (Marconick): A piece of rope is cut into three pieces and it is immediately restored. Clever method.
- RING FROM ROPE (Allan Lambie): You tie a ring in the middle of a rope. You pull on the ring and it becomes free but it leaves the knot on the rope.
- THE COMPUTERISED ROPES (Ronald Dayton): The routine is a rope presentation of the famous three and a half gag with cards. The effect has comedy possibilities.
- RED & WHITE ROPES (Rink): Two ropes of different color are tied together and the spectator pulls the knots to secure them. Nevertheless, with just a small pull, the ropes come apart.
- LOOPS ENTWINED (Jack Avis): Two ropes of different color (you may use the ropes from the previous routine) are covered with a handkerchief. The ends are always in view. Mysteriously, you are able to link them.
- NECK-ROMANCY ROPE TRICK (Karrell Fox): A clean way for the classic cut and restored rope. You will laugh at the cleverness of the method.
- HOW TO LASSO A SILK (Marconick): You show two loops of rope which are brought together and pulled apart again. The two loops are linked together and magically a silk appears in the middle.
- CUT AND RESTORED ROPE (Rink): You make a loop in the middle of the rope and cut it. Pull on the rope and the knot jumps away leaving the rope restored. New method.
- MUCH ADO ABOUT KNOTTING (Karrell Fox): The perfect climax after a knot routine (or any rope routine). Full of comedy. You use a spectators watch and a piece of rope. One of the most commercial routines ever.
- TIGHT ROPE (Aldo Colombini): Over a dozen effects tied together to create a unique routine. Use regular rope. A feature in Aldo's act for years.