Customer rank: -1
"Roulette is, to me, the big surprise of the year. Excellently crafted routines and insightful essays from the very creative mind of Chris Rawlins. I recommend this highly to all who are serious about our art." - Bob Cassidy
"Chris Rawlins has made a great contribution to mentalism with his latest book. Strong, commercial, audience tested routines ready to be put to work in professional performances. That is rare in itself. Even more rare is a book full of tricks that are all great." - Luke Jermay
"Chris Rawlins' Roulette is very good. You should buy it." - Anthony Owen
is a collection of 9 Mentalism Effects brought to you by Chris Rawlins, that have all been tried and tested in the real world. Like all of Chris' work, Roulette
has received fantastic feedback and comments from many well respected Mentalists within our industry. You will learn how to reveal numbers from a spectators credit card that you never see or touch, you will learn Chris' take on the chair test that will allow you to predict who will sit where and which seat will be left empty, a simple card peek, a method to allow your spectator to successfully guess how many fingers you are holding up and much more.
"Roulette is really excellent... You will find strong, direct and baffling mentalism." - Graham Jolley
"The material in this book is great! The thinking behind Chris' routines are clear, concise and above all practical." - Marc Paul
- Credit Guard: a game of odds which ends with the impossible.
- My Version of a Classic: Four chairs, three spectators and a lot of colour.
- Thoughts on the Bold Approach: an essay.
- Scramble: An extremely fair creation of a word is seemingly predetermined.
- Phonebook Prediction: An addition to a routine by Banachek.
- My Yellow Ball that Fooled Marc Oberon: a ball under cup routine that will also fool your audience!
- Kicker Chirp: A modern and novel piece of mentalism.
- Lazy Mentalists: An essay.
- Push Slide Peek: A card peek.
- A Little Lead In: A propless concept.
- P.I. (Personal Identification): A revelation of something personal.
1st edition 2012, 87 pages.
word count: 17577 which is equivalent to 70 standard pages of text