"I really like it! Lots of fun and a good thru story! I also like the idea of taking under appreciated pieces of magic and breathing new life (well, death!) into them! Good stuff!" - Paul Voodini
"A wonderful bit of storytelling!" - Vlad
"Fun stuff!" - David Parr
"If instructions had a coherent story and a REASON to be performed, then maybe these wouldn't be regarded as back of the drawer magic. Vince has taken the little pocket tricks that have often been forgotten and given you a reason to perform them again. This would be perfect for a small walk-around set. Highly recommended." - Paul Prater
A wonderful interactive storytelling show in five minutes. Is it possible? Yes!
"No matter what kind of magic I do, I never sacrifice my brand to do it. I have learned to adjust from stage, to parlor magic and walk-around." - Vince Wilson
Vince has put out his most helpful script yet. Sharing with magicians the secrets that have brought him success for more than two decades in professional magic performance and mystery art.
What you get:
1st edition 2020, PDF 20 pages.word count: 8560 which is equivalent to 34 standard pages of text
- Suggestions for strolling, walk-around and restaurant magic.
- A new streamlined version of Vince's acclaimed "Poe's Lost Work's" script.
- How to develop a connective strolling performance.
- Using B'WAVE for a reading system.
- An Edgar Allan Poe Free-Will system.
- Bonus material by Paul Prater.
- Plus much, much more!