This is a two book series teaching principles and philosophy to bring you magic to the next level.
The first book analyzes secrets of Derren Brown, David Blaine and Penn & Teller's success and breaks them down into 13 powerful principles you can start applying to your magic now.
Here's what you'll learn in Secrets of Superstar Magic:
- How Derren Brown completely screwed up my magic for years
- The one true secret to magic and learning hidden inside Dani DaOrtiz quote
- How to use the power of Colliding
- The Louis CK method of creating material that will make you stand out from other magicians
- David Blaine's secrets for making larger than life magic
- What you can learn from David Blaine about branding (it's not what you think)
- How to create a connection with your audience like Penn & Teller
- The #1 method for hiding truth in magic or any other entertainment field
- Why you need to always be authentic
- How to apply a simple formula for always creating something unique every time
- And the one true secret to success in any art....
takes a dive into innerspace to create a routine of practice and inquiry that can lead to hardcore skill and dedication to the art of magic. While Secrets of Superstar Magic
is more about the outer aspects of success, Zen Magic
seeks to make those achievements a little less hollow.
Here is what you'll learn in Zen Magic:
- The beauty and power of Beginner's Mind
- Why Play is so important to your practice for magic
- How to create values that express who you are in your magic and life
- Turn practice sessions into rituals
- How to deal with blockages and resistance to practice and performance
- Create a practice that allows you to unlock the flow state and lose yourself in your magic
- Unleash your "true self" in performance and practice
Together, Secrets of Superstar Magic
and Zen Magic
provide a masterclass in developing the mindset needed to bring your magic to the next level.
1st edition 2017, 54 pages.
word count: 22189 which is equivalent to 88 standard pages of text