Easy to learn, hard to detect. A booklet of routines that use the Si Stebbins stack.
This is an early publication by Hugh Johnston predating his larger Modern Card Miracles by several years. Includes research on its likely publication date by Chris Wasshuber.
- The Secret
- Rapid Counting
- Weighing the Cards
- To Tell the Center Card of Pack
- To Locate Any Card Called For
- To Have the Joker Tell You What Card is Drawn
- To Tell the Number and Suit Of As Many Cards As Are Drawn
- To Tell Card That Is Drawn While Blindfolded
- To Cut the Cards in Three Heaps and Tell Bottom Card of Each Heap
- Reading the Cards
- To Have Pack Cut and Name Bottom Card Without Looking at it
1st digital edition 2018, 4 pages.
word count: 1816 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text