| £27.37 | €32.93 | C$47.32 | AUD$53.08 | ₹2422.00 | CN¥240.80 | JP¥3919.79 | R$134.75
|This product is also part of:
This is the final issue of THE MINOTAUR
, the fourth issue of volume 8. It is one of the best magic DVDs I have seen and I am not alone in this opinion:
"The material is so much fun and so workable, not to mention the hysterical 'theme' of the DVD. I seriously think this is one of the best dvds of the year." - Cameron Francis
This DVD is not only filled with great effects, it also has a funny story line worth watching. The effects included are:
- Fairest of Them All: A pick a card effect where two cards are shown to indicate a chosen card by suit and value. Regardless of how “fair” the magician makes it for the spectator to choose, he still knows the final outcome.
- Hebe, Hera, Hecate: This is an interesting re-packaging of Twisting the Aces by applying a bizarre theme, and introducing Greek mythology.
- Sprites: Dan's fun presentation using D'Lites.
- Adjuctive: A Max Maven effect in which the magician uses business cards with adjectives, and other random names, or words written on them, selected at almost random to spell out a sentence proclaiming the greatness of the magicians skills.
- Aqui: A key vanish, and reproduction using a Glorpie.
- Cup Side Down: A cute, impromptu effect where you place a mug of (root)beer into a paper sack, and then rotate the sack 360 degrees without spilling out the contents.
- Glass Backwards: A duel card prediction where the magician accurately predicts two selected cards by matching them to their mates in the deck of the same color, and value, but opposite suits.
- Big Easy Linking: A Linking Ring routine done with Mardi Gras Beads.
- Royal Plushy: A Poker Deal using a stuffed animal as the expert gambler. Dan breaks down a matrix showing the stack and possible outcomes.
- Folderol and Dagger: A very interesting take on the classic card stab without using a knife at all.
- Counting on You: A repeating card count with a surprise ending.
- Mexicali Aces: A four ace routine that could utilize a strange off color card as a lead into another effect that would require such a card.
- On Your Mark: A sucker gag using a missed card that ends with a comical reveal.
- Sign and Wave Pen: A very nice variation of the classic Brain Wave deck.
- Prism Pen: A cute gimmick that chances a pen’s color up to four times that you can make at home.
- Lock Masters: A four number combination lock that opens after the combination is discovered by the participants. The presentation for this is given as a mentalism piece but has certainly other uses, too.
- Money Laundering: Dan’s presentation using a classic magicians prop: The Money Making Printing Press.
- Beer Money: A dollar bill (or bill of any denomination) transforms into a beer label, only to be produced from a bottle missing a label. No gimmicks, all sleight of hand.
- Bright and Early: Multiple productions of “ingredients” that make up “Orange flavored breakfast drink” from the same juice carton.
- Vegas Baby: Another Max Maven idea with audience participation, and six gift bags, leaving the magician walking away with the big prize at the end for themselves.
- Popcorn Trick: A production of popcorn seeds, then popped corn from the same paper sack. This is great for parlor, or stage.
- Allied Alliance: Four coins transfer from one side of the close-up mat to the other as if by magic. The effect is by David Neighbors.
- All You Need is Love: A four card twisting effect with color changes, appearing marks and a surprise message.
- Marv’s ultimate toothpick trick: A comedy bit with a box of toothpicks.
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
Magic / Magazines & Comics / Minotaur
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.