This study identifies deep lying instincts and impulses of the psychic life are the basic elements in conjuring. Its aim is to show the psychological reasons of deception of a magic effect. It also provides an extensive classification of magic tricks.
- Origin of Conjuring.
- Classification and Typical Examples of Modern Conjuring Tricks.
- The Training of the Conjurer.
- Psychological Justification of the Rules and Practices of the Conjurer, treated under
- Suggestion and Association
- Suggestion and the Law of Economy
- Sociological and Pedagogical Observations.
1st edition 1900; PDF 65 pages.
word count: 35492 which is equivalent to 141 standard pages of text