Thoughts of a Madman
| by download
add to cart
add to wish list
- Daniel Madison - A force / A 4-card-revelation.
- Daniel Madison - Sandwich routine which begins with 4 aces vanishing one by one.
- Daniel Madison + Randall Freeman - A powerful method for changing four of a kind to another four of a kind. All in one hand.
- Randall Freeman - A method for controlling a card to either the top or bottom of the deck.
- Randall Freeman - A multiple shift variation.
- Randall Freeman - Cut to a selected card from a shuffled deck.
THE FINAL CUT
- Randall Freeman - A mentalists approach to having a spectator freely chose their own card from a selection of four piles.
THE FOUR FACES OF JOSEPH KING
- Randall Freeman - This is an idea that displays four jokers that instantly become four Kings.
- Daniel Madison - This is a sandwich effect that happens all in one hand.
- Daniel Madison - A very clean one-handed-cut of a fanned deck.
A BOX FOR 51
- Randall Freeman - A method for vanishing a card that appears face up in a boxed face down deck.
- Daniel Madison - AKA Cameo 3.
1st edition 2008; 21 pages.
word count: 5268 which is equivalent to 21 standard pages of text
Write your own review
Frequently bought together with:
Three (Daniel Madison)
© 2021 Lybrary.com