A delightful book of well-written and beautifully illustrated and top-quality magic. Contains seventeen tricks and tips, most suitable for close-up presentation. Illustrated by Bob Gunther, former Disney animator.
- The Rattled Rogue
- The Vest-Pocket Hindu Rope Trick
- Thumbing A Lift
- Master Observation
- Spy Stuff
- Bunk and Bunco
- Bit of Business for Cards to Pocket
- Burnt Toast
- The F. & G. Torn Newspaper Method
- An Egg in the Hand
- Bit of Business for the Linking Rings
- The Test Coin Vanish
- The F. & G. Fancy Shuffle
- Whiskey Glass Swindle
- The F. & G. One-Handed Top Steal
- The Suspended Ring
"I believe you will like this book -- I recommend it." - J. G. Thompson, Jr.
"The ideas explained by the F. and G. boys are effective and of the sort that are quite popular today." - Sid Lorraine
1st edition 1947, PDF 24 pages.
word count: 5395 which is equivalent to 21 standard pages of text