This is a 'cards through case' effect, but completely different than older versions. This effect takes a classic stage illusion and puts it in the spectator's hands.
Four random cards are selected by the spectator. The four cards are placed inside a card case and given to the spectator to hold at their fingertips.
Three of the four cards are removed, leaving the final card inside of the card case.
The remaining three cards are then pushed through the side of the card case and the selected
This can be viewed from all angles whilst the spectator is holding the case.
The three cards are removed from the side of the card case, along with the fourth card from inside of the case. All four cards and the card case can be examined.
A few points to keep in mind:
- This can be viewed from all angles at all times.
- The spectator holds the card case and can push to cards through themselves.
- The card can be seen, heard and felt inside the case at any point during the effect.
- The card case and cards can be examined.
- Can be performed at any point during a routine.
This eook will provide you with all the information you need to make and perform this effect.
1st edition 2013, 10 pages, photo illustrated.
word count: 1573 which is equivalent to 6 standard pages of text