Customer rank: +1If you are familiar with Magician's DIY Tips and Tricks then Tricks of the Trade is written with a very similar idea in mind just 60 years prior. It describes a multitude of DIY tips and gimmicks and improvements for the magician.
It describes things like:
It closes with a section on stage make-up.
- How to turn a sock into a billiard ball holder.
- The two ingredients to make fake beer.
- How to clean cards.
- How to make a candle shell.
- How to make coin holders from pins and safety pins.
- How to make colored flash paper.
1st edition 1949, PDF 22 pages.
word count: 6493 which is equivalent to 25 standard pages of text