£1.48 | €1.73 | C$2.56 | AUD$2.77
₹138.40 | CN¥13.76 | JP¥225.08 | R$7.70
Hello, my magician friends around the globe...The new TGM is ready! Welcome back to the pages of TGM - volume Four, yes four, no less, issue number 4. Read the contents of the very first issue of the new volume below and you are sure to run for it. This issue is a staggering collection of articles, magic effects (I detest the word 'trick' - magicians do 'magic' whereas 'tricks' are done by the 'tricksters'), jokes, cartoons, news and views and more.
- Solyl Says is simple tittle-tattles of Solyl. But, here Ken de Courcy talks about table-hopping magic.
- Past Glory of India - Kardani, the magical entertainer is recounted by Solyl Kundu
- Magic as Entertainment by Harold Taylor is another installment of his book with the same title.
- MagicIan Adair Column - a chit-chat and magic column by Ian Adair of U.K.
- TheMagiXposed section is full of exciting magic for you:
- From the Dinner Table by Indian Illusionist P.K. Ilango is an outstanding one
- Almost Won by Aldo Colombini is a great improvement over an old stunt...
- Flight of a Coin to a Closed Jar by V. M. Ghose is a reputation building coin caper.
- Voodooism by Magician Someeran is a witchcraft wizardry you are ought to use.
- It's Me! by Solyl Kundu is yet another 'self-promo Magic' from his series of such funny effects.
- Twisting the Aces by Fabian is another twisting the aces, but positively not 'just another'.
- Miscellaneous section caters Cartoon, Jokes, Photo Quiz, an apologia and more.
- News and Views around the World give you some idea what is going on in this region of the universe.
word count: 9379 which is equivalent to 37 standard pages of text