Virtual Revelations Triumph is a new and incredible hands-off card magic effect, which is also possible from a distance (in a video chat, e.g. on Zoom, Skype or Google Meet), in which a couple of people in the same room, even if they are connected to the illusionist miles away, will take part in an experiment in which two cards freely chosen from about half the deck, distributed in various piles and shuffled between them, turning some of them face up and others face down, depending on the free choices of the two participants, will end up being the only two cards left face down and which, once turned over, will turn out to be exactly the ones chosen.
A second variant of the effect is also explained, which is quicker and intended especially for the case of a single spectator: In this case, 12 cards are chosen from the deck, and among these, the spectator will secretly memorize a couple which, once again, at the end of all the various reversals, deals, and cuts decided by the spectator, will be the only two cards among the others that have been turned face down.
Finally, a third and final version is presented, ideal if you have four spectators (or, if in remote connection, all gathered in the same room), who will each choose one card and obviously all four will be found at the end despite the wide freedom of choice given to each.
- Completely "contactless": the performer never needs to touch the cards. Everything happens in the hands of the spectators.
- Simple and ideal to perform in any situation, including remote video calling, e.g., with Zoom, Google Meet, Skype etc.
- The performer, until the end of the experiment, does not need to see the cards: it is enough for the spectators to verbally communicate their choices.
- Spectators are only required to have any deck of poker cards available, even if it is incomplete (24 different cards will suffice at most).
- The effect always works 100%, despite the large number of free choices left to the audience.
- Two versions of the effect are explained, but in both cases, the impact on viewers will be incredibly strong.
- The first version is ideal for a pair of spectators gathered in the same location.
- The second version is particularly suitable for cases where only one spectator or a smaller amount of time is available.
- The third version is ideal for a small group of 4 spectators in attendance: everyone will be involved and the final revelation will be the most incredible, due to a large amount of free choice they are given.
No preparation is required: the spectators will simply have to follow the various instructions that the performer will give them, following very carefully the progress of each distribution, reversal, and recomposition of the various packs of cards.
1st edition 2021, PDF 17 pages.
word count: 484 which is equivalent to 1 standard pages of text