Unpacking Dai Vernon's Pact
When Vernon's trick appeared, its puzzling aspect centers on the fact that the spectator chooses one of three cards and the one chosen changes into his selection. In other words, the spectator is permitted to make two decisions. He selects any card. Then he selects one-of-three cards, which changes into his selection. It is essentially a quickie.
- 1, 2, 3 Dai Vernon
- RECOUNTING ON 1-2-3 Dai Vernon
- LASSO-DOE-TRE Edward Marlo
- THE PROMISE II Edward Marlo
- STICKY ACE, DEUCE OR THREE Dave Solomon
- STICKING TO THE PROMISE Jon Racherbaumer
- ISOLATED 3-2-1 Jon Racherbaumer
- 1-2-3 INFINITY Jon Racherbaumer
1st edition 2018, 44 pages.
word count: 12028 which is equivalent to 48 standard pages of text