A study of Daley's Aces its history and spin-offs.
This treatise is a compilation of methods for performing a simple transposition of pairs of cards - namely the red and
black Aces. The basic plot has a checkered history and, despite being associated with Dr. Jacob Daley, there are lots of tangled connective tissue and ancestral than meets the eye.
Besides these aspects, you will discover that this treatise is a rich mixture of memes. That is, there are lots of bits and pieces to play with and, if you are the kind of student that likes to study the history of a trick and then work through many of the published methods, the process is enlightening.
In the final analysis, providing you reach this summarizing stage, your response will determine this booklet's
value and future. My hope is that you will add something to bolster and perpetuate its utility.
- THE "FOUR" ACE TRICK H. Adrian Smith
- NOTES ON LAST THINGS AND LASTINGNESS
- WHO WAS ABRIL LARMARGUE?
- THE MAGIC BULLETIN REFERENCE
- KICKER VERSIONS
- ACES, RED AND BLACK Arthur Hastings
- BLACK ACES-RED KINGS Steve Freeman
- JUMP-JUMP ACES Edward Marlo
- THE 4'S CARD TRICK Don England
- COUPLE OF JOKERS Jeff Hinchiffe
- DALEY COMES TO LIFE Jon Racherbaumer
- DDLT Daniel Millstein
- DALEY'S DREAM Kyle MacNeill
- ALL MEN DREAM OF CHEATING Doug Conn
- DALEY DILLEY J.K. Hartman
- ON DALEY'S ACES John Bannon
- RIGHT-BRAIN - LEFT-BRAIN Jon Racherbaumer
- BELIEVING IS SEEING? Jon Racherbaumer
- THE LAST TRICK OF DR. JACOB HAMMAN aka THE CARD OF TURIN Bob Farmer
1st edition 2018, 86 pages.
word count: 14504 which is equivalent to 58 standard pages of text