Customer rank: +1
More great magic of Nick Trost
. All the routines are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- FOUR-WAY MATCH-UP: You lay four cards on the table. The spectator separates the deck into four packets and at the face of each packet he finds the matching cards of the previous four.
- THREE MATCHED PAIRS: A spectator picks three pairs while you deal cards and they are the only matching pairs of the packet.
- SUITS OF SYMPATHY: A stunning routine. You place the hearts cards in a glass. The Diamonds cards are shuffled by a spectator and they match the Hearts cards. Stunning.
- REPEAT ROYAL MARRIAGES: Cupid (the JH) is able to pair the Kings and the Queens of the same suit, TWICE.
- THE LUCK OF THE DRAW: A fantastic poker deal demonstration where, of course, you will always win.
- TRIUMPH WITH THE EQUALIZER SHUFFLE: One card is selected (say the 7H). The deck is shuffled face down and face up and at the end, all the cards are face down except the Hearts (suit of the selection).
- OIL AND QUEENS POKER HAND: Red and black cards alternated. Five cards turn to be all red and the other cards change into a Royal Flush.
- ROLL-OVER ACES: A small packet is shuffled several times with the cards face up and face down. At the end, the four Aces are the only face up cards.
- FOUR JACKS DEAL AND ELEVATOR FINISH: The four Jacks are alternated with four other cards but they turn up in the same packet. This is repeated. At the end, the four Aces appear. The Aces are placed on the table and they travel from top to bottom or bottom to top through the deck.
- ROYAL BARRAGE: The spectator places the four Kings in a deck and they find the four Queens next to them.