Customer rank: +1
All the routines are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- FOUR TIMES NINE: Using only the spot cards, a spectator selects four pairs and they are laid on four selected cards. These cards are seen to be the Nines. Each pair totals 9.
- DUCK OR DEAL BLACKJACK: A spectator shuffles eight cards and then separates them in four pairs. At all time the cards are in the spectator's hands. He has formed four blackjack hands: Each pair consists of a Jack and an Ace.
- FOLLOWING SUIT: One card of each suit is placed on the table for 'targets.' A spectator freely selects cards from small groups and places the on the 'targets'. When finished, it is shown that the suits all match the target cards.
- THE 20/20 PREDICTION: Using only 16 cards you produce a series of fantastic coincidences, where the number 20 is predominant.
- NUMEROLOGY IN COLOR: A spectator picks a card and it matches your prediction (say these are the two black Jacks). All the other cards are red.
- THE INSURANCE CARD I: You place an envelope marked "insurance" on the table. A spectator shuffles the deck and deals four cards to start a poker hand. The missing card to make a straight flush is the 8D. The card in the envelope is the 8D.
- FIVE IN A ROW: You place the AC through 5C on the table and magically the cards reverse their order.
- PSYCHIC COINCIDENCE: Two spectators each select three cards from the deck. Three cards appear face up in the deck. When the spectators turn the cards over, they match the reversed cards.
- AMBITIOUS ACE TO FIVE: You show five cards, the AC to 5C. Each card rises to the top of the packet and finally the 5C changes into the 5D.
- THE ROYAL PAIR PUZZLER: A spectator shuffles the deck and deals the cards turning two cards face up at the same time. In so doing, a 'royal pair' is made.