All the routines are performed with a regular deck of cards!
- DOUBLE PINOCHLE WITH AN ELEVATOR FINISH: Four cards, two JD’s and two QS’s change into four Aces. Then the Aces travel up and down through the deck.
- FOUR-ACE VANISH AND RECOVERY: The four Aces are seen to vanish in a deck of cards and then they reappear face up in the middle of the deck.
- INTUITION: A spectator reverses a card in a deck and you reverse a card in another deck. When the decks are dealt the two cards appear at the same time, but not only that, they match.
- BOTTOMS, SECONDS AND CENTERS DEMONSTRATION: In this funny and pseudo gambling demonstration, three difficult sleights are (apparently) ‘exposed’ - the bottom deal, the second deal and the center deal.
- HORSE RACE: You play a horse race where three spectators pick a horse (Ace) leaving one to you and, of course, you win the race. Fun routine with great audience participation.
- AUTOMATIC POKER: A spectator selects five cards from five pairs. Yet, you win with a better hand.
- SIGNIFICATOR FIVE-SPOT: An effective opener with the revelation of the four Aces.
- LINEUP: The deck is shuffled with the cards face up and face down. Two packets are taken and you try to secretly arrange the cards in the same order. When the two packets are dealt in unison, the cards match.
- SEVEN CARD COUNT: A funny Six-Card Repeat effect entirely self-working and totally impromptu.
- BELIEVE IT OR NOT!: Half of the deck is left aside. The other half is shuffled with the cards face down and face up. This half is spread and all the cards are facing the same way. The other half is spread and is now a mixture of face-up and face-down cards.