All the routines are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- QUADRUPLE MATCH-UP: A spectator finds the mate of your prediction, say two Kings and he also finds the remaining two Kings.
- ROYAL MATES: You place the four Kings face down on the table. The spectator places the Queens on top and he pairs them all (Clubs with Clubs, Hearts with Hearts, etc).
- DOUBLE POWER POKER: A spectator freely picks five cards out of ten and you still win. Then, he picks the cards while he SEES them and you still win.
- AFFINITY CARDS: Two cards disappear from their original positions and reappear near two -affinity cards.
- DOUBLE DETECTION DOUBLED: A spectator cuts to the four Aces.
- ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER TRICK: Seven cards are selected by a spectator and they reveal his telephone number.
- THE SECOND HOTEL MYSTERY: Two Queens are placed face down and two Kings are placed on top to form two three-card packets. At the end, the four Kings are together so are the Queens.
- CHOICE AND CHANCE-A DOUBLE PREDICTION: You lay down two face-down cards and a spectator picks two more cards, one by choice and one by chance. They match your predictions.
- DIMINISHING POKER DEAL: You deal five hands and you win, then four and you win and then three and then two and you always win. At the end, you are left with ten cards that can be used for the famous Ten-Card Poker Deal. Amazing.
- COLOR PREDICTION WITH THREE SPECTATORS: Stunning predictions with a deck of cards where you predict the colors of the cards in several packets.