Customer rank: +2
This is the second volume in Aldo's Nick Trost
tribute series. All the tricks are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- A SIMPLE COINCIDENCE: A spectator selects a card. You spread the deck to reveal a face-up Ten in the center. The spectator’s card is the other red Ten.
- THE NINES FIRST: A card is selected. A second card is chosen and both turn out to be Nines.. A packet of cards contains exactly nine cards and the last card is a Nine and this card finds the other Nine.
- A PUZZLING ASSEMBLY: Using the court cards, the spectators separate the four Jacks, the Queens and the Kings.
- THE TWENTY-TWENTY PREDICTION: A series of amazing coincidences where the number 20 takes a very important place.
- THE LUCKY ROYAL FLUSH: The spectator cuts the deck into piles. He locates the four Aces. The piles are turned face up and you reveal the Royal Flush in Spades.
- THE TROST FOUR-ACE ROUTINE: A three-phase routine using the four Aces, where all the Aces, at the end, are turned face up in the middle of the face-down deck.
- PREDICTING RED, BLACK AND COURTS: You lay four predictions on the table. A spectator shuffles the deck. The predictions are correct revealing the number of red cards, black cards and court cards. You won’t believe it until you do it.
- THE AMBITIOUS JACKS: This is a three-phase routine where the Jacks reveal themselves as ambitious cards and always assemble to the top of the deck.
- VALUE/COLOR PREDICTION: You place two pairs of cards on the table. A spectator takes (freely) two cards. Your cards reveal the value and the color of the selections.
- THE SUB-TRUNK MYSTERY: You show a version of the famous Substitution Trunk Mystery using a deck of cards. The KS (magician) and the QH (assistant) change place in the deck of cards.