| £8.38 | €9.35 | C$14.31 | AUD$15.66 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1095.99 | R$38.50
The great packet tricks of Nick Trost
. All the tricks require special cards (not supplied but easily obtainable) or simply duplicates of some cards.
- UN-CARDS: A beautiful prediction effect using blank-faced cards (the Un-Cards). The selected card is shown to be the only red card of the packet. The prediction says, “YOU WILL SELECT THE RED CARD.”
- EXPANDING CARDS: A stunning, visual effect! A fan of five miniature cards (say A, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Clubs) expands to large ones in a blink of an eye! So easy to do. For close-up, walk-around, etc.
- KOPY KAT: From two packets of cards you and a spectator take a card each. The cards match and all the other cards are seen to be the same. Everything can be examined.
- FLIM-FLAM: You place a card on the table and try to print three duplicates of that card from blank cards. The card is the 5D and you print three 10C….Mistake? The three cards change into all 5D’s.
- A PACKET OF BACKS: Four cards turn out to be the same (all 10D), then they are all double-backed cards, then blank-faced cards and finally, they reveal a selected card.
- TWISTO BLANKO: Four cards (say the four Queens) turn face down one at a time and then all the cards become blank on both sides.
- JUMBO TWO-WAY SPLIT: From cards cut in half two spectators picks the two halves and they are seen to match. Not only that, you predicted that card! What an amazing trick this is.
- QUADRAPLEX: You show two predictions. Then a spectator shuffles quarters of jumbo cards and at the end only four cards are face down in the packet. The first prediction is correct. The four cards are assembled and they make a whole card but with a mismatched corner. The other prediction is the same card with the same mismatched corner.
- ABRA-CARD-ABRA: A blue-backed packet and a red-backed packet are used. Two cards are selected and they match! All the other cards are the same. Similar to “Kopy Kat” but different method.
- CARD CLONING: You show a red card and two black cards. You produce three more red cards and then the two black cards change into red as well.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Cards
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.