This is the third volume in Aldo's Nick Trost
tribute series. All the tricks are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- A TRIPLE TRANSPORTATION: Cards are following ‘indicators’ with a stunning triple change/transposition.
- JAZZ 1-2-3-4 REVISITED: The A-2-3-4 of Spades and four other cards are shown. The A-2-3-4 are placed between the other cards and they vanish one after the other to assemble in one packet.
- DOUBLE WHAMMY PREDICTION: You remove two predictions. A spectator selects two cards and these are shown to be mates.
- THE MAGNETIC ACES: Two freely selected cards are used to find the four Aces.
- SORCERER’S SEVENS: Using only the low cards, a spectator selects four cards; surprisingly these turn out to be all Sevens. He then inserts two of the Sevens face up in the middle of the packet. The face-down cards above and below each seven are shown to total seven. No other adjacent cards total seven.
- FIFTEEN CARD MYSTERY: A card is chosen and three packets of 5 cards each are dealt. The selection moves from one packet to another, disappears and reappears face up in the middle of the packet.
- CARDS OF COINCIDENCE: A startling matching effect. Four selected cards match your predictions and then you reveal the four Aces.
- ANOTHER OIL AND QUEENS: Four Kings and four Queens are alternated. Two Kings and two Queens are placed on the table. The in-hand packet changes to four Queens, while the tabled packet changes to four Aces. Then the four Queens change to Kings.
- FOUR OF A KIND: A spectator selects a card (say a red King) and then another one: The other red King. One of the Kings is inserted into the deck and finds the two black Kings.
- COURT CARD CONCLAVE: The deck is shuffled and the face cards removed. They are shown in pairs and each pair is mixed in color and value. Magically, all are now matching pairs.