£6.48 | €7.54 | C$11.10 | AUD$11.82
₹622.80 | CN¥61.92 | JP¥1004.56 | R$34.65
This is the first volume in a five volume series from which only two have been published.
Verrall Wass takes us through his card tricks from manipulation to mechanical stage/platform effects. The ebook is split into two sections, one describing effects with regular sized cards, the other with giant cards.
The last chapter espouses some of his personal ideas as to magical presentation and psychic phenomenon. Robert Harbin even donated an effect to this collection - "The Card in a Lemon." Many of the ideas in this ebook have been hibernating since 1936 and need to be performed for the public.
1st edition 1936; original 95 pages; PDF 76 pages.
word count: 15172 which is equivalent to 60 standard pages of text
- Differences Of Opinion
- I - Force It - Spell It - Count It
- II - Verrall's Card Sensation
- III - Challenge Book Test
- IV - Dual Reverse
- V - One From Six
- VI - A Card Curiosity
- VII - Message In Nicotine
- VIII - Cigarette Sympathy
- IX - Harbin's Note In Lemon
- X - The Crawling Clip
- XI - Prediction In Red
- XII - Numerology
- XIII - Triple Thought Control
- XVI - Catching Ten Thousand Cards
- XV - The Naughty Knave
- XVI - One Destiny
- XVII - Polychromatic Pasteboards
- XVIII - Dissected Giant
- XIX - An Accomplished Impossibility
- XX - Rifle Range
- XXI - Telepathy Proved
- XXII - Slicing Card Conjuring In Two