|Cards and Strangers
contains six effects that will make your audience sit up, take notice, and want more.
These effects aren't just magical. They are entertaining! And isn't that what we get paid for?
Every effect in this ebook has been set on rules! They must be entertaining, have not too many sleights (but NOT self working) and can be performed in the hands. All too often there isn't space on the table to perform or sometimes no table. As American magician Paul Lelekis states in the Forward.
"The number of tricks out there that can be performed completely in the hands can "fit on the head of a pin"! This aspect of Ronnie's effects, alone, is worth the modest price of this ebook!"
- "Ah! That Didn't Quite Work!" A selected card jumps from a packet of cards in your hands into a packet of cards held securely in their hands. But not quite like it was supposed to.
- Strolling Aces The traditional Four Ace routine, where the Aces join a Master Ace. But done in the hands.
- Another Card To Wallet A fast opener where the cards seem to have a life of their own.
- Trick Cards A routine that lets you show your audience what Trick Cards are.
- "And They Just Leave!" An ambitious packet routine where the cards get annoyed by what you're doing.
- "It's In Your Sleeve!" A routine that has you explain to your audience exactly how you achieved the effect.
1st edition 2014, 27 pages.
word count: 7476 which is equivalent to 29 standard pages of text
Reviewed by Paul Lelekis
★★★★★ Date Added: Thursday 15 May, 2014
These effects are terrific for the casual, strolling performer, table-hopping or just doing a few tricks a a party! The tricks are very clever, the premises are varied and the patter is great! As I mentioned before, the aspect of performing all of these effects 'in the hands' makes this e-book priceless!