(1 customer rating) ★★★★★
Polishing and old principle of mooted origin ...
Jon Racherbaumer explores an old but fascinating self-working trick which can be performed with any set of counters, be they cards, sticks, stones, coins, matches, business cards, bottle caps, gummi bears, ...
- My Introduction To The Version With Playing Cards
- The Quickie Card Trick
- A Novel Card Trick (Howard L. Grant)
- Toothpick Magic (U. F. Grant)
- Counting Trick (Rufus Steele)
- A Matter Of Debit And Credit (John Northern Hilliard)
- Guesstimation City (Jon Racherbaumer)
- Climax Estimation (Al Thatcher)
- Dig It! (Harry Lorayne)
- Jackpot Coins Versions
1st edition 2016, 50 pages.
word count: 14560 which is equivalent to 58 standard pages of text