Definition of DARE
1: An act or instance of daring.
2: Imaginative or vivacious boldness.
As you read this ebook, "may your deceptions dare to dazzle and delight". May you find the imagination and boldness to take the mechanics of the tricks herein and find the dynamics to make them dazzle and delight.
In this ebook, you'll learn a diverse range of unique close-up and mental magic effects --- discover how to use a GPS Card with strategic roughing techniques, how to pre-stack a deck that can be freely shuffled, accomplish the pen-thru-bill trick with a borrowed pen, learn how to visually move the profile on a coin, create a deck with 54 Locators, apply a frixion twist on the classic TA effect, acquire the ability to echo the thoughts of a spectator, use a floating tea bag to reveal a selected card, craft a tuck case for stack-work, make a force deck with 6 target cards, learn a no-sleight cards-to-sealed-decks routine, entertain with a 15 minute dinner table routine, multiply large numbers with the slot formula and learn how to actualize code words to identify card selections.
- Chapter 1: The 54 Locator Deck
- Chapter 2: Jack the One-Eyed Seer
- Chapter 3: Heal Bill
- Chapter 4: Fraud Plus
- Chapter 5: Mind Find
- Chapter 6: Invisible Echoing
- Chapter 7: GPS Card Locator
- Chapter 8: Stuck on Six
- Chapter 9: The 3 By 5 Trick
- Chapter 10: Science Fiction with Frixion [Phoenix Angels]
- Chapter 11: Angel Dream Catcher
- Chapter 12: Sparkle, Jell-o, Snow, Wine & Space-Time
- Chapter 13: Super Seer Bicycle Card Box
- Chapter 14: Blue & Red Fliers
1st edition 2012, 184 pages.
word count: 30373 which is equivalent to 121 standard pages of text