The format follows Gregg's established style of illustrations and hand-lettered text. The material is classic Gregg Webb.
From the introduction:
People always ask me, "Where do you get those wacky ideas?". I'm finally going to reveal just where they do come from. It turns out that there is a whole town where future magic is invented. They are way ahead of us. It is called Magicville and it exists in a parallel dimension as it were. And it just so happens, I invented a phone with which I can call Magicville directly! It is a direct line to Magicville! In Chapter 1 I'll show and tell how to build your very own.
- Area Code 1: Building your "Inter-Dimensional" T. Phone.
- Area Code 2: Paul Gertner: What a guy!
- Area Code 3: "4 Cheeks South"
- Area Code 4: Lose the Shotglass
- Area Code 5: D.F. Monte
- Area Code 6: Tough with Just 1
- Area Code 7: Mahjong Tiles Magic
- Area Code 8: More Than 1 Coin
- Area Code 9: With the "Odd Coin" on the Table
- Area Code 10: Poker in Plain View
- Area Code 11: Ouija
- Area Code 12: B. Ball Work (B. Ball and Silk)
- Area Code 13: B. Ball with Shell
1st edition 2018, 47 pages.
word count: 336 which is equivalent to 1 standard pages of text