| £16.27 | €18.11 | C$26.57 | AUD$29.15 | ₹1384.00 | CN¥137.60 | JP¥2210.72 | R$77.00
1st edition 2007, length 2h 36min
- Marshall Brodien reminisces about growing up in Chicago and what lured him into selling on TV.
- Emory Williams takes us on a tour of his magic shop in Tucson, AZ, and shows how he competes with the Internet.
- We discover that the Abbott's Get Together is more than just a convention; for a week you become family.
- Celeste Evans sits down with Stylesmith and describes what life was like on the road for a female magician from Canada.
- Jerry Conklin gives George Schindler a tour of the Colon cemetery, each giving insights on the famous names found there.
- Ed Ellis, the fastest hands in the world, works with the basics of the double lift and controlling the card to the top.
- Jim Moody gives us a taste of his lecture, "How to be Show-Wise".
- Kevin & Caruso reveal the history of their Miami magic show "New Wave Magic" and how they continue to perform their act on the cruise ships.
- Tomas Medina teaches us a couple of his favorite magic tricks, accompanied by his unique sense of humor.
- Kent Cummins, Trixie Bond, Gus Davis, James Caldwell and Steve Farmer join the roundtable to discuss teaching children magic.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic > Magazines & Comics > Enigma
Magic > [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.