| £16.37 | €18.53 | C$27.08 | AUD$30.06 | ₹1384.00 | CN¥137.60 | JP¥2201.50 | R$77.00
1st edition 2007, length 2h 34min
- Magic legend John Calvert talks with Stylesmith about everything from Hollywood to plane crashes to his first meeting with Tammy.
- Linda and Tom graciously welcome us into their magic shop, The Cuckoo's Nest, situated in the heart of Pittsburgh, PA.
- The best thing for frigid weather is the Daytona Beach Festival of Magic, as Harry and Irv keep things heated up.
- Denny Haney takes time out to sit with Stylesmith and reminisce about his career, his mentors and a few of his secrets.
- George Schindler, John Bohannon and Tom Klem give us not only the history behind the Houdini gravesite, but also a broken wand ceremony.
- Ed Ellis, the fastest hands in the world, works with the basics of controlling the card to the bottom and the false cut.
- Gary Darwin opens his Las Vegas doors for a tour of his famous collection of magic memorabilia which left us breathless.
- New York City's Monday Night Magic is the premiere showcase for magicians in Manhattan, and they come from around the world to perform.
- Tomas Medina returns to teach us a few more of his favorite magic tricks, as only he can.
- Graham Putnam leads us through FUN, Inc. and shows us how the tricks we grew up with are still being made.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Magazines & Comics / Enigma
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.