£14.40 | €16.74 | C$24.66 | AUD$26.26
₹1384.00 | CN¥137.60 | JP¥2232.36 | R$77.00
Enigma is a DVD magic magazine. It is a family production of Chuck "Stylesmith" Smith and his son Chris Smith. Both are professionals in the video production business and both are magic enthusiasts.
The real value of Enigma for me personally is that I can see how some of the most recognized people in magic really are. We are invited to the homes of magic collectors or Chuck sits down for a chat with performers, dealers and other luminaries. It is a video record of our community. In a few years these discs will be highly sought after because they will hold some unique clips of people we cherish or people we would like to know more about.
Inside issue one you will find:
1st edition 2007, length 2h 18min
- Dan Stapleton talks about his career in magic and digs deep to give us some cruise magic secrets.
- Harry Allen invites us to the Daytona Magic Shop and lets us see behind the curtain.
- We travel to Canton, Ohio to the Battle of Magicians to discover it really is the "FUN" convention.
- George Schindler sits down with Stylesmith and reminiscences about growing up with magic.
- Haines House of Cards shows us how the trick decks we've used for decades are made.
- Ed Ellis, the fastest hands in the world, gives us the foundation for building a better card trick.
- Steve Hart gives us a taste of his lecture, "Creating New Ideas For Magic".
- Vince Carmen reveals what it takes to create an ongoing dinner theater show like "It's Magic" in Sarasota, FL.
- Mentalist Brandon Thomas teaches us a few of his favorite effects.
- Bev Bergeron, Dennis Phillips and Fred Moore join the roundtable to discuss magic: past, present and future