A complete non-technical treatise on the science of Contact Mind Reading, enabling anyone to present a convincing Telepathic Act.
- Chapter 1. What Is Contact Mind Reading?
- Chapter 2. Contact Impulses
- Chapter 3. Non-Contact Or Remote Impulses
- Chapter 4. The Author's Presentation
- Chapter 5. Entertaining With Contact Mind Reading
- Chapter 6. The Pseudo Blindfold
- Chapter 7. The Negative Guide
- Chapter 8. Two Important Replies
- Chapter 9. Do's And Dont's
1st edition 1952, 26 pages; 1st digital edition 2018, 20 pages.
word count: 5684 which is equivalent to 22 standard pages of text