All these routines are performed with a regular deck of ESP cards and with no sleight of hand whatsoever.
- ELIMINEIGHT: From a deck you predict the selections of four ESP symbols.
- COMPUTERA: A spectator selects three cards. You pick three cards under a napkin. These three cards prove to be duplicates of the spectator’s selected cards.
- PACKETEN ONE: You locate a duplicate of a selected ESP design from a pile covered by a napkin.
- NO OBJECTS: You predict several symbol cards that spectators select.
- ESP NAME 6: Using the name of a spectator you will reveal freely selected symbols.
- MEGAPAKA: You show an envelope with a prediction and of course, you prove it to be right.
- TEXAS RANGERS: Two ‘star’ signs, representing Texas Rangers, capture two symbols that match the spectator’s selections.
- SENSATIPS: A very strong routine that is easy to do but big in effect. A series of bewildering coincidences with an ESP deck of cards.
- PREDICQUIK: Several coins and a deck of ESP cards are used for this beautiful routine. A card is selected using a coin and you show another coin that finds the matching symbol.
- COMPUTRA 2: A freely selected card is reversed by a spectator in a packet. You reverse a card in another packet. The two reversed cards match.