Controlling a card to the top or to the bottom is the most fundamental technique in card magic. Every card magician should have at least one good method to do that. Consequently many authors use the phrase "control card to the top/bottom with your preferred method" and leave the rest to the reader assuming that everyone already has his or her preferred method. While you might have your favorite method, the search for better ones never stops.
In this ebook Jon Racherbaumer describers several - as he calls them 'finessed' methods - to control a card to the top or to the bottom. You should find at least one or two that fit your style and needs.
- IN-DEPTH CONTROL (Jon Racherbaumer)
- DUNBURY CONTROL (Edward Marlo)
- MOVEABLE CARD PASS (Edward Marlo)
- BRASSY BLUFF PASS (Edward Marlo - Frank Thompson)
- MAHATMA CONTROL
- TOPPING THOMPSON’S PASS (Edward Marlo)
- CASCADE CONTROL (Charlie Miller)
- RIBBON DROP FLOURISH
- SCREENED LEIPZIG CARD PASS (Ron Bauer)
- JOG-PODGE CONTROL (Jon Racherbaumer)
- NO-CLUTCH BOTTOM PLACEMENT (Edward Marlo)
- PLOP-DOWN BOTTOM PLACEMENT (Edward Marlo)
- DELAYED BOTTOM PLACEMENT (Jon Racherbaumer)
- SLIP-SLIDING BOTTOM PLACEMENT (Jon Racherbaumer)
- BLUFF BOTTOM PLACEMENT (Edward Marlo)
- FAN-ANTIC CONTROL (Gene Maze – Jon Racherbaumer)
- HOCK CHAUN PASS (Tan Hock Chaun)
- THE BLUFF CUT (Edward Marlo)
1st edition 2012, 71 pages, photo illustrated.
word count: 10610 which is equivalent to 42 standard pages of text