£5.16 | €6.02 | C$8.91 | AUD$9.62
₹480.94 | CN¥47.82 | JP¥782.17 | R$26.76
Written by a man who has won many magic contests and who has the trophies to prove it! They illustrate this ebook.
- Why Enter A Magic Contest
- How To Win...Before The Contest
- Time Limits
- Contest Categories
- Standard of Judging
- Learn the Situation
- Plan the Act as a Contest Winner
- Consider What Works Best in a Contest
- Rehearse a Winning Act
- How To Win...During the Contest
- Make the Most of the Audience
- Make the Most of the M.C.
- Make the Most of Your Act
- Make the Most of the Judges
- How To Win...After the Contest
- Win With the Magic Award
- Win With or Without the Magic Award
- Appendix: TAOM Contest Rules, IBM Contest Rules
- Comments by Publishers
- About the Author
A comprehensive coverage of the whole matter of magic contests - just about any question you could ask is answered here. Better yet, Van Cleve tells you specifically how to go into the contest - and win! Illustrated with the fine collection of trophies won by this consistent winner.
1st edition 1978, 1st digital edition 2014, 52 pages.
word count: 14875 which is equivalent to 59 standard pages of text