In the pages of this booklet Billy goes fully through the great material which earned him such a tremendous ovation at the Supreme 2nd Magical Weekend.
- The True Secret of Magic - Introduction.
- Cut & Gone Rope (a rope is cut and then disappears).
- The Williamised Spider
- Torn and Restored Airmail Letter. Simple; Amusing; complete with all the patter, this was one of the hits of the lecture. It could be a hit in your show.
- Eye-level, One-Man Card Vanish (crazy trick, yet absolutely baffling)
- A Variation on a Theme - A rope and a ring. The audience are let in on the secret, yet are baffled in the end. Several different methods are given.
- The Seven-Cornered Hanky: tie two corners of a handkerchief together, the spectator holds the knot. Tie another two corners together and a second spectator holds the knot. Tie... another two corners together and the spectator holds this knot !?!- Six corners of one Square hanky and there's still one corner left over ... A crazy offbeat effect.
- The Magician's Rabbit does a Trick (and there's another way if you don't have a rabbit); "You do as I do" with a rabbit or invisible leprechaun - a whole sequence of surprises.
- The Card in the Cigarette
- Uncles Will Slates - an entertaining routine with a couple of Slates.
- The Five Rings of William
Many of the effects are fully illustrated.
1st edition 1972, PDF 20 pages.
word count: 5864 which is equivalent to 23 standard pages of text