Magic on a Shoelace is an exploration of the use of the common bow knot for creating new rope and string effects.
"There’s some fun stuff in there!" - Dan Harlan
Learn how to:
Magic on a Shoelace
- Untie a shoe instantly
- Put a finger ring on a shoelace without sleight of hand
- Take a ring off a shoelace without sleight of hand
- Pull a ribbon or streamer through a magic wand
- Put a large ring on a rope without using the ends
- Turn the standard “Magic Shoelaces” into a four phase presentation piece
- Learn how to pull tied shoelaces apart effortlessly
- Plus additional tips and secrets!
is a booklet of magic based upon a “new” dissolving knot. The booklet consists of effects made possible by use of the common bow knot. The use of this dissolving knot allows for new effects, streamlines old effects, and makes rope and string effects stronger and easier.
All the effects are clearly described using both words and pictures. The effects can all be worked close up and surrounded. The effects are self working and are easily accomplished by the magic beginner.
1st edition 2017, PDF 27 pages.
word count: 6414 which is equivalent to 25 standard pages of text