£35.79 | €42.02 | C$62.16 | AUD$67.62
₹3390.80 | CN¥337.12 | JP¥5474.23 | R$188.65
Customer rank: +1
Many entertainers have discovered the goldmine in back-of-room sales. You can double or triple your fee by selling this book after your shows. Greg McMahan's Learn Magic Instant Author Kit is how it's done. It's 44 pages of magic tricks, gags, variety skills and more that you can print yourself. It's already written, illustrated and ready for you to add your name and contact info, even list yourself as the author. Selling this after your shows could result in hundreds of extra dollars per gig.
These are also great to print in small batches as handouts after shows or to supplement magic classes. They’re even useful dropped into halloween candy bags. Some pages reference others, so they are better bundled together. It's common for magicians to charge a "materials fee" when booking workshops. Learn Magic can then be given away to your students and you still make money ... your investment could easily pay for itself after one class.
"Mister Greggy's book LEARN MAGIC gives children some basic rules and good beginner tricks to get them started on the happy road to learning magic tricks. Reading and performing these tricks gives kids a sense of accomplishment. It also improves their reading and gives such reading a sense of purpose: to learn and perform magic tricks. This is exactly how I started my 40 year career - by reading and learning easy tricks out of books! Thank you, Greg, for continuing the tradition!" - David Ginn
Features and benefits include...
- Interior B&W pages - half-size (5½ x 8½). Easier to duplicate with clean professionally drawn images.
- Five updated color covers, front and back. Useful to customize your book and to use as signage on your sales table.
- Blank sections on every page to insert your logo and contact info. You'll book more shows when people can contact you.
- Helpful performing hints and routines. Teach more than just tricks, keep your students interested and engaged.
- Pages are not numbered, so you can mix and match what you need. Customize the book to fit your teaching style.
- Over 50 tricks and gags. Plenty to choose from, most using household items.
- A total of 44 pages. Covering cards, ropes, coins, paper and much more.
The author/designer/illustrator Greg McMahan can customize the book for you, and the cover of your choice, as well as set up your web page to sell them online or order them to be sold as actual books. See his blog for details: GregMcMahan.blogspot.com