Spring Animal puppets are a powerful addition to any children's show and these notes will really improve your routines. If you use a spring animal or puppet in your show (or plan to), this ebook is for you.
Turn your ordinary spring animal puppet into a real character in your show...
Color photos on every page clearly explain how to customize your Rocky Raccoon puppet so it fits in with your show perfectly.
- Material & Tools you'll need: You're going to be working with leather, a metal spring, a tail and sewing. Here's the tools and materials used in the workshop.
- Transferring the old spring into a new body: Usually the outer "skin" wears out faster than the spring. You may also want to convert a different animal into a spring puppet. Here's how.
- Adding glasses: The key to puppets expressions are the eyes. Here's how to add glasses to give Rocky real character... and more.
- Wearing hats: Once the glasses are in place, you're ready to start adding hats and other costume elements. This shows you how and offers some great ideas.
- Replacing the tail: Sometimes you want to replace the tail on a new Rocky with an older one that looks really good. Here's how.
1st edition 2010, 25 pages.
word count: 587 which is equivalent to 2 standard pages of text