£7.42 | €8.66 | C$12.82 | AUD$13.84
₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1125.42 | R$38.50
Working amusement parks or festivals can be quite challenging. It can also be one of the easiest gigs you will ever do.
- Staying cool during the summer: Heat is a major concern when working amusement parks... be prepared.
- Fewer props means less to carry around: You'll be walking many miles a day... don't carry a suitcase with you.
- Be realistic: Know what you're getting into and map out what you want to accomplish. Then adjust your plans.
- Don't get lost when everybody else is: Expect to be asked for directions hundreds of times a day... perfect opportunity for a gag or two.
- Get the guests wet, they'll love you: There's a reason water rides are so popular at parks... you can add to the fun yourself.
Packed full of routines, gags, do's and don'ts and many useful hints and tips for working long hours at large outdoor events in the summer heat.
1st edition 2007, 5 pages.
word count: 3532 which is equivalent to 14 standard pages of text