New incredible packet tricks, easy to do and with a strong impact. Special guest appearance by Cameron Francis
- CATO DEAL (Aldo Colombini): Cards are mixed face down and face up and at the end the selected card is the only reversed card in the middle of the packet!
- A BRAINSTORM IN GLASGOW (Peter Duffie): Two Jacks reveal a freely selected card. This is stunning!
- THANKS TO GOODLIFFE (Paul Gordon): Two cards are revealed at the end of an elimination process!
- WRONG AGAIN (Roy Walton): A unique 'Follow The Leader' routine with four packets!
- FAMILY REUNION (Aldo Colombini): A stunning routine using the twelve face cards!
- RISING HOFZINSER (Aldo Colombini): The four Aces move from bottom to top of a packet and the last Ace changes into the selection. The Ace is found reversed in the deck!
- FOLLOWING ORDERS (Karl Fulves): Two packets of cards change places in order from Ace to Five!
- DRIFTIN' (Aldo Colombini): A freely selected card is revealed by another... freely selected card!
- EIGHT-CARD BRAINWAVE (Nick Trost): A modern classic. One of Trost's best. A freely selected card is the only one having a different colored back (no force)!
- SMALL TIME (Cameron Francis): A mind blowing assembly using just six normal cards and a card case!